Summer Cross Country Challenge
21st September 2019
Start time 15.30
Fancy a challenge, something different then read on…………
An opportunity has arisen for us to take part in ‘The six miles of Cormont race; 9.6km through meadows, fields, groves, undergrowth over streams and walls, below fences, for a race crazy and rural.
You must be 16 years of age to compete,
• Cadets girls and boys: 2002 - 2003
• Junior men and women: 2000 - 2001
• Men's and women's hopes: 1997 - 1999
• Senior men and women: 1980 - 1996
• Veterans 1 men and women: 1970 - 1979
• Veterans 2 men and women: 1960 - 1969
• Veterans 3 men and women: 1959 and before
Individual and team prizes (teams of 4)
If this year you are too young to race, supporters for your team mates is equally as important to attend the trip. U15’s must be accompanied by an adult.
More information can be found at https://www.6milesdecormont.com/
The cost of the trip is £70 (£60 if not racing) this includes coach (TBA) and ferry crossing (TBA) and race entry. If you are interested in joining us on this trip, please email email@example.com and let me know a £20 deposit will be required. Places for the race are limited I have to let them know ASAP our numbers to race.
You will require a valid passport.